OSHA 30-hour training is a great method used to train workers and supervisors on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the construction industry, and teaches safety awareness to help each worker recognize and reduce the risks of jobsite hazards. This fully narrated and interactive hazard recognition training is intended as a comprehensive look at OSHA standards for employers and employees.
OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthful work environment. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the construction industry.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Earn Official Certificate and Course Completion Wallet Card
- Get Email Access to a Course Trainer
- 100% Money-Back, Satisfaction Guarantee
- Includes Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Study Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews to Prepare for Final Exam
- Work Anytime, Anywhere with Access to Internet
- Complete At Your Own Pace
- Hazard Communication
- Fire Prevention
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Welding & Cutting
- And More
*Upon successful completion of online courses students will receive ISEI wallet card and completion certificate.