“Find It In Florida” is a grassroots-driven campaign of the Florida Retail Federation to remind consumers to shop local this holiday season.
Whether shopping for toys, looking for the perfect surprise for a loved one or sending colleagues some holiday cheer, consumers can find so many choices at retail stores across Florida.
When you “Find It in Florida,” you’re supporting local businesses and local jobs.
- Florida retailers provide one out of every five jobs in the state.
- Florida retailers generate $155 billion in annual economic impact and pay more than $49 billion in wages each year.
- Florida retailers collect and remit more than $20 billion in sales taxes to support our state’s schools, roads and infrastructure.
Florida businesses have faced serious challenges this year due to COVID-19. This holiday shopping season is crucial to the survival of our local retail stores. The best and most important thing Floridians can do to support Florida retail businesses – and the jobs they provide – is shop local.
What Can You Do To Help?
Help us spread the word!
Here are some sample social media posts:
- From groceries to garlands to gifts, shop local this holiday season and #FinditinFlorida.
- This holiday season we can do our part to help our communities and their economic prosperity. When you are checking off your holiday list, remember to #FinditinFlorida and shop local. #FloridaRetail
- Florida’s retail stores are going above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable and healthy holiday season. Support #FloridaRetail and be sure to #FinditinFlorida when searching for the perfect gift.
Download any one of these images to complement your posts:
Be sure to tag @FloridaRetail and use #FindItInFlorida and #FloridaRetail.
Yes! Proudly display the “Find It In Florida” image on your store, vehicle or anywhere. You can purchase a decal here: Find it in Florida Logo