Meet your Florida barber license HIV/AIDS training requirement!
All Barbers, Restricted Barbers and Barber's Assistants in the state of Florida must complete 2 hours of HIV/AIDS credits before becoming licensed, in addition they must complete 2-hours before the expiration of every renewal cycle. Our courses will meet either your initial training requirement, or your license renewal requirement!
These courses are approved by the Florida Barbers Board to satisfy your Barber's license HIV/AIDS training requirements and 2-year continuing education requirement!
Course Topics Include:
- How to recognize the modes of transmission for HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases
- How to understand infection control procedures, clinical management and prevention of HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases
- Next steps to take for an HIV-positive individual
- Anti-HIV medications - what they are, how they function, and what a treatment regimen looks like
- Additional resources and materials available for the HIV-positive or AIDS patient
- How to develop an appropriate attitude when dealing with persons who may have HIV/AIDS or other communicable diseases
- 100% Online
- 24/7 Student Support
- Downloadable PDF Included
- Unlimited Exam Retakes
- Free Completion Reporting to the State of Florida